Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Version 2.3 Not updating new Layouts properly

Version 2.3 Not updating new Layouts properly when viewed in Table Of Contents on either iPad or iPhone. If you duplicate a layout, and edit it to change the photo, and then save it, when you view it in Landscape or Portrait in iBooks the new photo doesn't even appear, just the small thumbnail in the bottom left hand corner. The large landscape photo is left blank. The photo size is supposed to be 1024 x 748 pt for Landscape and 768 x 561 pt for Portrait. I've done a ton of these on the prior version and they all worked fine, now the latest version never updates them correctly for iBooks, this makes this version of the software unusable. I really wish Apple would start releasing higher quality software rather then feature ridden software with lots of bugs. I've seen this now across the Mac's entire application software not to mention the operating system. It's getting really discouraging. Has anyone else noticed the above stated problem? I'm on the latest Mac OS X 10.10.4 and iOS 8.4 on both iPhone and iPad, and the problem is on both iPhone and iPad. It appears to be an iBooks compatibility issue with iBooks Author.

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 3:53 PM

There are no replies.

Version 2.3 Not updating new Layouts properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.