Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have spoke to support and exhausted my options. Please help

I have tried everything that I have come across in the forums. I've talked to apple support and they have been unable to resolve my issue. I have a dell all in one running windows 8.1. I am unable to connect my iTunes library to my apple tv... I've disabled ipv6... I've tried to connect on multiple networks including hard wiring... I have done pretty much everything that I can think of and that everyone has told me to try... I don't want to give up. Can someone please offer a solution that might have been missed?

Thanks in advance...

Apple TV (3rd generation), Windows 8

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 4:31 PM

7 replies

Jul 6, 2015 6:11 AM in response to vazandrew

Thank you for your reply but, I have all of the proper ports open on my router and I'm still not getting my library. The part of all this that I really don't get is that airplay works if I manually send it to my television on iTunes... So going by that there has to be a simple solution that is getting over looked.User uploaded file

I have spoke to support and exhausted my options. Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.