Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album artwork not showing on device

I brought two albums from the itunes store, and the artwork has not shown up on my device. It shows up on my computer, and when I sync it with my iPod, the artwork shows up on the 'on this device' part.

I have synced my device a few times with the computer, but it has done nothing. It was not working before or after the new itunes update either.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

iPod touch, iOS 8.4, 5th generation iPod

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 6:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 1:15 AM

Since other people have had this problem too, I will explain what I did.

On my iPod, I deleted both the albums, and took them off my iPod on itunes.

I synced it again, then put both albumbs back on. This seemed to work

2 replies

Jul 14, 2015 10:30 AM in response to MonRose

I had the same problem also after upgrading to the latest iOS 8.4....arrrgh!! Anyway, I did as others suggested, deleted the songs off my ipod, and then added back via the method outlined by MonRose... All is well now, but this becoming very annoying!!

I have over 15000 songs in my itunes library of which I put about 5000 on my Touch. In addition, 90% of my library is lossless, so when my songs are transferred to my Touch they are down sampled to 256.. Needless to say the resync process takes a looooooooonng time!! I wish Apple spent more time in ensuring a smooth upgrade process when upgrading iOS....

Album artwork not showing on device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.