Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Small super simple app for typing a business letter on iPad

I'm looking for an app for iPad that will let you simply write a business letter and when it's printed it's centered on the page properly. Including having it start partway down the page if that's what you choose. And to be able to print from the app. I understand Pages will do this but it takes up so much space and I write these letters maybe three or four times a year. Pages seems to have everything you need to publish a magazine. That's not what I need. Thx.

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 8.3, Keyboard and dictation problem

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 7:13 PM

1 reply

Jul 5, 2015 7:25 PM in response to Poniesinjudah

I don't know of any apps that will do what you seek (I'm sure others here will suggest something) but I can tell you that I will use an app, then just delete it when I'm done with it. I have everything archived in iTunes and it takes only a minute or two (depending on the size of the app) to sync the app from my MacBook/iTunes back to the device. Basically, I don't like huge apps just sitting on my devices if I only use them once in awhile.

Small super simple app for typing a business letter on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.