Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

restaurar error 53 iphone 6

como resolver error 53 ? Apos trocar o botao home original, que apresentou defeito no flex, fui atualizar para versao 8.4 e no momento deu error 53 e meu iphone 6 travou!! o que fazer ? nao tenho o botao home original.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 8:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 8:39 PM

Translated using google translate

how to solve error 53 ? After replacing the original home button , that failed in the flex , I was upgrade to version 8.4 at the time and gave error 53 and 6 caught my iphone !! what to do? I not have the original home button

My response in English

Error 53 specifically relates to an error with the Touch ID (Home Button) The restore fails because it cannot detect its home button. There may not be a solution to this as you no longer have the original. Apple will not help because it has been modified.

Translated to Portuguese by Google Translate

Erro 53 refere-se especificamente a um erro com o toque de ID (Home Button) A restauração falhar porque ele não pode detectar a sua botão home . Pode não haver uma solução para isso como você não tem mais o original. Apple não vai ajudar porque ele foi modificado .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2015 8:39 PM in response to odontocaceres

Translated using google translate

how to solve error 53 ? After replacing the original home button , that failed in the flex , I was upgrade to version 8.4 at the time and gave error 53 and 6 caught my iphone !! what to do? I not have the original home button

My response in English

Error 53 specifically relates to an error with the Touch ID (Home Button) The restore fails because it cannot detect its home button. There may not be a solution to this as you no longer have the original. Apple will not help because it has been modified.

Translated to Portuguese by Google Translate

Erro 53 refere-se especificamente a um erro com o toque de ID (Home Button) A restauração falhar porque ele não pode detectar a sua botão home . Pode não haver uma solução para isso como você não tem mais o original. Apple não vai ajudar porque ele foi modificado .

restaurar error 53 iphone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.