Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't delete or download my iPad photos

I have had this iPad for over three years. For some unknown reason, I am unable to download an album off the iPad or delete those photos. On the iPad there are two albums, Camera Roll and untitled album. Camera Roll is just whatever I take a picture of, and currently there are only 3 photos in it, but in untitled album, there are around 400 that do not show up in Image Capture when I want to download them all (only the three from camera roll).

I also am unable to delete those photos on the iPad, so at the moment I am stuck with a storage full iPad that I am unable to use.

I hope to hear from someone soon,

Kind Regards,

Julzo Star

iPad, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 9:00 PM

2 replies

Jul 5, 2015 11:34 PM in response to Julzo Star

If the photos were synced to your iPad from a computer then they won't show in Image Capture (nor Aperture or iPhoto) for copying off - and they also can't be deleted directly in the Photos app, only by reconnecting to a computer's iTunes and changing your photo sync selection.

There are iPad apps such as Simple Transfer Pro that can copy those images back to a computer via your wifi network, but as photos are 'optimised' when synced to a device they may not look the same as they did on the computer that they were synced from. To delete synced photos : Sync photos to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in iTunes - Apple Support

I can't delete or download my iPad photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.