Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tell Me This is NOT True!!

I use an iPod Touch to listen to music and have recently started using Apple Music. I have iCloud enabled on this device.

Recently I just downloaded a new tune that I wanted to put on my iPod. This was a free tune, not bought off the iTunes store or Apple Music. I imported it into iTunes and then attempted to manually add it to my iPod. A error was given saying that since iCloud is enabled on this device, the file could not be copied.

WHAT?

A function that I have used for YEARS is now suddenly gone? This cannot be possible. Tell me it's not true!!

My music library is over 170 gigs in size and has not even remotely been uploaded to iCloud. Because of this I cannot take this new tune with me out the door as I was planning to for today. All because of Apple Music.

Absolutely intolerable lose of functionality.

Is this the only way to get media onto my iPod now or am I missing some other way?

Thank you.

OS X Mavericks (10.9.3), 8 gigs of RAM, 15: Matte screen

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 9:13 PM

2 replies

Tell Me This is NOT True!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.