Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I show only downloaded songs with new update?

How can I see just the songs downloaded to iphone after latest update?? The phone started downloading a bunch of songs I would just stream now I am out of memory. I cant go through all the songs to see what has been downloaded. used to be able to deselect show all music and I could only see the downloaded songs only or the ones that were not downloaded had a cloud next to them that is all gone. What can I do?

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 8:34 PM

10 replies

Jul 5, 2015 8:50 PM in response to robbd001

It sounds like you have two issues:

1. Out of memory. Go to Settings > General > Usage > Manage Storage and deal with that issue. Or deal with it by syncing and using the sync process to remove items.

2. Downloading music you would rather not have on the iPhone. Go to Settings > Music > iCloud Music Library = "Off"

Sep 19, 2015 12:23 PM in response to sberman

So, now that I have installed iOS 9 on my iPhone, I cannot seem to get my phone to only show downloaded music. I turned off iCloud Music Library, and now while it is not showing everything, it is still showing all items I have purchased from iTunes even though they are not actually downloaded on my phone.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

How do I show only downloaded songs with new update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.