Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music, iCloud music library and iTunes match not working with Mac that contains the actual library.

Hi . Every since turning on Apple Music and iCloud music library, iTunes match on the Mac containing my iTunes library will not connect to iCloud to match or upload songs or sync with my other devices. I will get the "Delivering your genius results" sometimes the nothing. I will get "Waiting for apple to deliver your iCloud music results" somethings with no result. But most of the time I get the striped cloud or lighting bolt cloud symbol. I have tried everything numerous time quitting iTunes and reopening, signing out and back in to iTunes, deauthorised and reauthorised computer, adding computer to iTunes match, turning iCloud music library on and off in preferences, "update iCloud music library" via menu>file all with no success. My iCloud music library shows up fine on my iPhone and my other mac's just having problems with the mac the actually hosts the library. All software is up to date with the latest versions and I have been using match since its inception. Anyone else having these problems? Cheers

OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 10:36 PM

1 reply

Apple music, iCloud music library and iTunes match not working with Mac that contains the actual library.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.