Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After 8.4 update, music not accessible on iPhone

So I made the grave error of updating to ios 8.4. When I got out of range of my wifi, I discovered that roughly 90% of my synced music wasn't on my phone. Even the stuff in my playlists that I had specifically synced. When I got home, I tried to see whether I could download the songs from the cloud. On my playlists, I was able to click "make available offline", but it hasn't done anything. The same songs still aren't available, and I can tell because there isn't a little phone icon next to them. But the "make available offline" option is gone from the playlist menu, so it thinks the whole playlist is available I guess? Do I honestly have to go through and select each individual song and make them each available offline? I've tried re-syncing my phone and checking each individual playlist, and there doesn't seem to be anywhere to control whether the songs ACTUALLY sync instead of just claiming to sync but only being on the cloud. And I know it's not just about which songs were purchased through iTunes, because in many cases it's some songs from the same album that are or aren't getting synced. How can I get all of the songs that iTunes/my iPhone CLAIMS are syncing to actually show up offline?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 9:54 PM

There are no replies.

After 8.4 update, music not accessible on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.