Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updated my iPhone 6 to iOS 8.4 and my iTunes didn't update.

I have attempted to restart my phone and am currently debating reinstalling iOS 8.3. Suggestions?

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 10:19 PM

5 replies

Jul 6, 2015 12:12 AM in response to courtney1796

Sorry for being unclear, you'll have to click the button "Restore iPhone", in order to erase the phone and download a fresh iOS version.

Restore your device

1. Connect your device to your computer using the cable that came with it.
  2. Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod when it appears in iTunes.
  3. In the Summary panel, click Restore.User uploaded file
  4. Click Restore again to confirm that you want to restore your device to factory settings and delete all data and content. iTunes will download the device software file and restore your device.User uploaded file
  5. After your device is restored to factory settings, it will restart. When it does, you’ll see the "Slide to set up” welcome screen. Follow the steps in the device Setup Assistant. You can set up your device as new or use a previous backup. If you restored an iOS device that has cellular service, it will activate after you finish setting up your device.

copied from Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Updated my iPhone 6 to iOS 8.4 and my iTunes didn't update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.