Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ever since I updated to Yosemite on my iMac, all info on my iPhone is showing up on my iMac

How can I disconnect what I'm doing on my iPhone from my iMac? When my phone rings, my computer rings. All my browsing history from my iPhone shows up on my iMac

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 12:15 AM

4 replies

Jul 7, 2015 9:52 PM in response to joni702

Leonie, thank you for your response. I have disabled everything out of iCloud on my iMac. I have disabled "allow hand off" on my iPhone (it's not available on my iMac) & I still cannot get my iPhone photos off of my iMac and my Facebook notifications & text messages are showing up on the iMac as well. I've logged out of iCloud on the iMac & turned off the iCloud drive on my iPhone. What else can I do so that my iPhone is completely separate from my iMac?

Jul 7, 2015 10:14 PM in response to léonie

Leonie, thank you for your response. I have disabled everything out of iCloud on my iMac. I have disabled "allow hand off" on my iPhone (it's not available on my iMac) & I still cannot get my iPhone photos off of my iMac and my Facebook notifications & text messages are showing up on the iMac as well. I've logged out of iCloud on the iMac & turned off the iCloud drive on my iPhone. What else can I do so that my iPhone is completely separate from my iMac?

Jul 8, 2015 12:32 AM in response to joni702

Which iOS version do you have on your iPhone? And which application are you using for your Photos?

I still cannot get my iPhone photos off of my iMac

iCloud may also be enabled in Settings > Photo & Camera on your iPhone. Check that as well.

Where are you seeing the iCloud Photos on your Mac? If you already imported them into your iPhoto Library or Photos Library from your Photo Stream, the photos will stay until you delete them. But don't delete anything on your Mac, until you are sure, that the iPhone is no longer syncing with your Mac.

c and my Facebook notifications & text messages are showing up on the iMac as well.

That is handled in the System Preferences > Notifications.

For each app select if you want to see notification and the style of notifications.

User uploaded file

If you want to disable phonically on your Mac completely, you have to sign out of FaceTime on your Mac:

See: FaceTime for Mac (Yosemite): Sign in to FaceTime

and: OS X Yosemite: Use your Mac to make and receive phone calls

Ever since I updated to Yosemite on my iMac, all info on my iPhone is showing up on my iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.