Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 12.2 New Station from Artist / Song

Just updated iTunes to 12.2 and iOS to 8.4. Have subscribed (under 3 month trial) to Apple Music. Works great on the iPhone, have been "creating stations from songs" which is cool - works exactly as expected.

iTunes is a different story. When I try to create a new station from Song / Artist the song stops playing and "Unknown Artist / Song" pops up. No new playlist. I've tried with a bunch of artists including super popular ones (Katy Perry, Drake etc.) and no joy. Strangely, the new stations I created from my phone find their way into iTunes and then I can play the station (e.g. I can create a "Drake station" on my phone and there it is in iTunes too, but when I try to do the same in iTunes it tells me it doesn't know the artist and I know everyone knows Drizzy).

I suspect bug in iTunes, which is pretty disappointing considering the hype. Have logged in and out, turned off and on. Any fix would be sweet

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 11:39 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes 12.2 New Station from Artist / Song

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.