Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to upgrade Macbook Pro MD101HNA, and not lose the warranty ?

Hello,

I am looking forward to buying my first Macbook. I am a developer currently trying my hands on SpriteKit, and looking forward to working on Unity and other associated frameworks.

I am getting the said product, Macbook Pro MD101HN/Afrom one of the reputed online sellers, PayTM at a very good price.

I have had my head wrapped around this product for some weeks now, but the only thing eating my head is the option to upgrade the macbook, at a later time.

I am looking to buy this machine, and get both the RAM and HDD upgraded,

from stock 4GB and 500GB HDD to -> 16GB DDR3 and 128GB SSD.

I want to ask the professionals and experienced customers here, if it is possible to get this upgrade in India, without losing the warranty on the product.

I have read mixed reviews and information about the said question, and am finally resorting to, (I should have done this first)

asking for your advice.

Please guide me, in the best possible, to go on and make my first macbook purchase.

Regards,

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 3:57 AM

There are no replies.

Is it possible to upgrade Macbook Pro MD101HNA, and not lose the warranty ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.