Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5S screen popped out in the upper right corner

I got my phone around October of 2013 , and now i noticed that my upper right corner screen is popping out , i can press it in and it will make some "noise"

i'm out of warranty tho... I am planning to go to Singapore (there is no official apple retail store yet) to repair it , but i've googled and it say that there isn't apple genius bar at Singapore , only authorised reseller.

What should i do? Is the battery swollen? Is it safe for me to use it longer? And i experienced a poor battery life , only 30 minutes of browsing articles in safari , my battery drops to 74% (On 3G).

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 2:03 AM

2 replies

Jul 6, 2015 2:25 AM in response to thunderzzz

I can't take it to local apple store , since there is no one and all of them are reseller. Once my friend Mac air webcam disfunction (still under warranty) the local reseller told him that they will ship his mac to another city to be diagnostic which could takes up to 1 month.

I bought my iPhone at Malaysia , the 1 year warranty is over thought. And it seems like in Malaysia there isn't any genius bar , only reseller which don't take service.

iPhone 5S screen popped out in the upper right corner

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.