Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why when I press to get new applications they say u should chack your purchase and when I put fake visa the didn't accepted because I don't have money to get really visa so help me plz

hi everyone

have problem when I get new application they say you should chack your purch and I press that he say you should change your visa put I don't have visa and even I want put my account without visa put I can't cuz the noun is deleted from the account Plz help me

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 12:25 AM

1 reply

Jul 6, 2015 2:57 AM in response to Alimaxm

You don't have to have a credit card to use the iTunes Store for free items but it is normally used at some point to validate your address so that, for example, you don't try to access the store of a different country.

There are some hoops that you can jump through as you create your iTunes account (Create an iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store account without a credit card or other payment method) that workaround the need for a card, otherwise once the account is set up iTunes may still expect you to provide one, which you can subsequently remove. If you don't have or want to use a credit card at this time you can try this method...

1. Enable the menu bar if needed with Ctrl+B (Applies to Windows only)
  2. Sign out of the iTunes Store from the Store item on the menu bar
  3. Go to iTunes Store home page
  4. Go to Quick Links > Redeem
  5. Sign in with your Apple ID
  6. Go through the screens, accepting the EULA, etc. You should arrive at a Review Payment screen where one of the options is None - select this and continue... you shouldn't actually need to redeem a new voucher/card

I've adapted the steps slightly from this post. I haven't tested the exact scenario since my account is already set up so I get straight through to the redeem code screen but you should be able to choose and confirm None as the payment method.

tt2

Why when I press to get new applications they say u should chack your purchase and when I put fake visa the didn't accepted because I don't have money to get really visa so help me plz

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.