Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Videos become unplayable on iPhone after setting Media Kind property to "Music Video"

I'm getting extremely angry right now 👿

I have a large collection of music videos (MP4). Never had any problem with iTunes before, but now I'm just loosing my media library.

While any of my videos is "Home Video" it plays correctly on my iPhone (5S), but immediately after setting it's property to "Music Video" it causes some "sync" issue - video suddenly becomes grey "un-synched" with endless synchronization.

It becomes even unplayable on PC too. iTunes just breaks the video file completely.

There was no such problem in previous versions (pre-12). Currently I'm using iTunes 12.2.0.145 on Windows 8.

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 2:05 AM

There are no replies.

Videos become unplayable on iPhone after setting Media Kind property to "Music Video"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.