Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

safari screen problem

Good morning, the problem i have is: when i turn on safari to pages with colors like blue, red or green and black and then trying to close the page at the right and the left of the screen it appears white marks and when i turn my phone on the side it makes white lines for some seconds. My phone provider that cooperate with Arvato service that has been verified from you as official service they have change my hardware on my phone 3 times. the problem hasn't solved yet and in the last communication i had with them they told me that the phone has no problems. I would appreciate if you could help me.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 2:39 AM

1 reply

Jul 6, 2015 2:42 AM in response to michalis greece

Go to Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data.

If this does not help, reset your device. This won't delete your data stored on the phone.

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
  • Press and hold on the Home button
  • Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it.

Alternatively, you may go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset All Settings

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559

If this does not help, restore your device to factory settings. Note that this will erase the data from your device.

Take a look this Apple Support article: Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support.

As a final step, try the recovery mode. Turn your device off, then plug it to your computer with the home button pressed. You will need to have iTunes installed on this computer. Keep the Home button pressed until you see the iTunes logo on the screen of your iPhone. After that on your computer you should see the iTunes window saying your iPhone needs to be restored to factory settings. Click on the restore button.

More info here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263

safari screen problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.