Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, my laptop after i used skype screen share hanged and when i restart and turn it on i lost what i had on my desktop as well as some installed program, google chrome and dropbox and skype and some other technical program which i was using

Please help me how it is possible to get back my applications and documents

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 4:44 AM

1 reply

Jul 6, 2015 8:37 AM in response to Sally Tabari

Dear Sally, It is very important to tell the Community what Mac computer or other device you have and its operating system version. If your car breaks down and you have to call a mechanic who does not know you, the first thing he will ask is "Make and Model?" Same here. We do not know you and cannot see your computer. So help us help you by providing as much information about your computer as possible.

Hello, my laptop after i used skype screen share hanged and when i restart and turn it on i lost what i had on my desktop as well as some installed program, google chrome and dropbox and skype and some other technical program which i was using

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.