Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro X System Too Slow Or Overload

Right, this is really annoying me now. I have a late-2011 16G Macbook Pro quad-core. Recently, I have installed my Mac to Factory Settings and reinstalled all programs. Logic Pro X being one of them. I love to make music on it. The problem is I CANT NOW.

Whenever I set to record audio tracks, after a second of recording it freezes and the error message comes up 'Disk Too Slow or Overload'. I have tried changing the I/O buffer size to everything it says, I have set the buffer-range to large but it still does exactly the same thing. This happens whether I have 10 tracks or 1 AUDIO TRACK! I know of people who have this problem with many tracks open e.t.c but not one surely!? I have no other applications open, just logic pro X. Someone PLEASE help!!

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), Late-2011

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 2:59 AM

There are no replies.

Logic Pro X System Too Slow Or Overload

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.