Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what will i need to do before restarting my ipad mini and will it even help

my ipad mini has been fragging *** lately, freezing up, not charging right, takes forever then goes right through it in about as much time, Ive had this a little over a year and i read an article about resetting to factory to help the freezing, drag ***, force closing. if I did this what would i need to do prior ? back up photos of course, will the app store remember my purchases, what if an app i have was obtained because the dev gave me a code to purchase, will i be able to reload that, is their a diagnosis app or something i can use to see if i even neeed to reset, like if i have a virus, slow glitchy app, too much data cached? im newer to yhe ios so im not clear on all this, any help or pointers would be aporiciated , i know my info isnt as thorough but i dont know what settings i would need to screen shot or link to give that info, if you need anything to help me out just let me know thanks

iPad Mini, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 5:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 5:50 AM

Hi

You may have a bug

Go to Settings restore back to Factory Settings after restore use same

apple id then you will get your Apps/Data back.

This will make iPad like new.

Cheers

Brian

2 replies

what will i need to do before restarting my ipad mini and will it even help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.