Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook won't launch

Hello,

I'm having a problem with my office MacBook Pro. It crashed 3 times today by turning off, and now it won't even restart. It makes noises and the fan is working, but the screen is just white and nothing else happens.

Tried the reboot key and the cmd + R combination, but the laptop doesn't react to that either.

Unfortunately I don't remember my system's properties, at least OS X Yosemite, memory and the rest is good too.

I have a lot of work stored in the hardrive so don't want to lose it, is there a way to make it restart still? Thanks in advance.

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 6:09 AM

3 replies

Jul 6, 2015 6:46 AM in response to OGELTHORPE

Hey, thanks for your reply. I basically tried all the option and again it leads to nowhere- the screen is still plain white!

And with the serial number- it can't identify my service coverage and asks for the exact day of purchase, but I don't even know that kind of info since my laptop is just from the office given to me for work.

It seems like restarting options take place, but after the apple logo appears on the screen and fades, the screen stays white and nothing is shown...

MacBook won't launch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.