Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone WiFi Connection dropping

My iPhone recently started dropping Wifi connection randomly. Apple say its an ISP issue, the ISP says its an Apple issue. This is classic BS from major companies. All I want is for one of these companies, who make millions of dollars, to step up and HELP me troubleshoot. Does anyone else have this issue?

I have performed all initial reboots and resets. the Issue still occurs. I have 4 iphones in my house and they all experience this issue, at random times. Other wifi devices have no issues at all. This never happened until about 3-4 months ago. I am not quite sure how Apple can claim no responsibility as I was just told on the phone. Oh, BTW, I did have the option of paying $30 for support. 30 dollars more, when I have almost $1,600.00 in equipment sitting here intermittently working.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.4, 5s and another 5c also same issue

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 7:21 AM

1 reply

Jul 8, 2015 7:02 AM in response to klavant

Hello klavant,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I see where you are having issues with your iPhone conntecting to Wi-Fi. The following article provides a number of steps to troubleshoot your Wi-Fi connection and sort out where the problem lies and get it resolved.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Regards,
Jeff D.

iPhone WiFi Connection dropping

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.