Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downgrade IOS

I would like to downgrade to IOS 7, when I had less issues with my phone. How can I do this?

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.4, 5s and another 5c also same issue

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 7:29 AM

5 replies

Jul 6, 2015 8:03 AM in response to klavant

Your logic is flawed. There are millions of people using iOS 8.4 without problems.

If you're no longer covered for Apple Care phone support, then yes, you have to pay for a call to talk to them about it.

You do not have to pay us to try and help you here, but unless you actually tell us what your problem is, we can't do anything... We are not psychic.

If you want help, tell us what's wrong and what you've already tried to fix it.

Jul 6, 2015 9:15 AM in response to klavant

My home WiFi has recently began to drop intermittently from iPhone(s) only. this was not an issue until a few months ago when IOS8 was put on the devices. prior to that, we never had any issues. I have rebooted the phone, reset network settings and turned off WiFi networking services. Rebooted all network equipment, called ISP and they indicate that WiFi is fine on the router. Laptops, XBOX and Wii never drop the wireless connection. I have had 2 phone sitting right nect to each other and one has wifi and the other does not. not all phones drop simultaneously. to me, this seems to point to an Apple issue. I'd like to revert to the older IOS to see if the issue goes away, but apparently i cant. this seems like a logical troubleshooting step, but i am not allowed to perform it.

TIA,

Kurt

Downgrade IOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.