Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't unhide a song in iTunes?

I have a song that I accidentally hid a while back that I really want to unhide... but every time I click the "unhide" button, well, it doesn't unhide. I have pressed that button probably about ten times now, on different days, and it still won't budge. Is there any way for me to get this song back? Any help would be appreciated.

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 5:48 AM

30 replies

Jul 7, 2015 7:24 PM in response to ElliotVA

Whoaaaaa! I wasn't paying attention but now that you mentioned it, I'm having the exact same problem and all of the songs I can't unhide belong to a compilation album! Have you got any solution yet? I think it's a problem from Apple's end but I haven't found a way to unhide the songs, only to download them...

Jul 17, 2015 11:53 PM in response to hylianlaraliu

Yep! same same here.

Got probably a couple hundred tracks that are parts of "Various Artist" albums and can't download them.

This includes compilation albums, soundtracks and live albums.

For some reason Madonna MDNA Deluxe edition has been changed to "various artists" as well, so I can't get that either.

Will log a case with Apple and update

I can't unhide a song in iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.