Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downgrade iCloud storage

hi.i would like to downgrade my plan from 200GB to 20GB. How can I get it? Previous plan : MGNLB3JBK2

iPhone 6

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 6:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2015 6:19 AM

Hello FakhruddinB,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you want to change your storage plan. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

iCloud storage upgrades and downgrades - Apple Support

The downgrade will take effect after your current monthly or annual subscription ends.

iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:

1. If you're using iOS 8, go to Settings > iCloud > Storage. If you're using an earlier version of iOS, go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup.
  2. Tap Change Storage Plan.
  3. Tap Downgrade Options and enter your Apple ID password.
  4. Choose a different plan to use when your current storage plan expires.
  5. Tap Done.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2015 6:19 AM in response to FakhruddinB

Hello FakhruddinB,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you want to change your storage plan. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

iCloud storage upgrades and downgrades - Apple Support

The downgrade will take effect after your current monthly or annual subscription ends.

iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:

1. If you're using iOS 8, go to Settings > iCloud > Storage. If you're using an earlier version of iOS, go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup.
  2. Tap Change Storage Plan.
  3. Tap Downgrade Options and enter your Apple ID password.
  4. Choose a different plan to use when your current storage plan expires.
  5. Tap Done.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

Downgrade iCloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.