Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete Facebook events on my icalendar?

I have successfully deleted Facebook events on my iPhone calendar but they still show up on my laptop iCalendar. How do I delete the events from my computer?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014)

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 7:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2015 6:57 AM

Hi there cabode,

It sounds like you have disabled the Facebook calendar on your iPhone, but they still show on your Mac. Much like the iPhone you can have Facebook setup as an account in your Macs System Preferences where you can sync contacts and calendars.

Add your Twitter, Facebook, and other Internet Accounts

Use Internet Accounts preferences to set up your Internet accounts from Google, LinkedIn, Yahoo!, and other providers for multiple Mac apps, such as Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, and Messages. To open this pane, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Internet Accounts.

All you should have to do is uncheck the Facebook Calendar option in the location described above. Keep in mind that if you have Facebook contacts synced to your Mac that birthdays of Facebook contacts will likely still appear in your calendar.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the best,

Sterling

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2015 6:57 AM in response to cabode

Hi there cabode,

It sounds like you have disabled the Facebook calendar on your iPhone, but they still show on your Mac. Much like the iPhone you can have Facebook setup as an account in your Macs System Preferences where you can sync contacts and calendars.

Add your Twitter, Facebook, and other Internet Accounts

Use Internet Accounts preferences to set up your Internet accounts from Google, LinkedIn, Yahoo!, and other providers for multiple Mac apps, such as Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, and Messages. To open this pane, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Internet Accounts.

All you should have to do is uncheck the Facebook Calendar option in the location described above. Keep in mind that if you have Facebook contacts synced to your Mac that birthdays of Facebook contacts will likely still appear in your calendar.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the best,

Sterling

How do I delete Facebook events on my icalendar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.