Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CoreMIDI not functioning. LPX, Yosemite

Hi,

My New Logic version is continually giving me this

Device "Oxygen 25" is assigned to MIDI Port "Oxygen 25" which is not present....

And then the keyboard doesn't register any notes in the transport and no sound is produced.

I usually find answers by going through these forums and reading other people who have already discovered the solutions. I'm getting nowhere.

I've looked at youtube videos showing how to manually place drivers in the folders, a sudo command thing in Terminal.app

I would really like to start working on music again. can anyone point me in a better direction?

Thanks...

Logic 10.1.1

MacBook Pro

Mac OS 10.10.3

2.2 GHz Intel Core i7

4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

Motu 828 Mk 2

M-Audio Oxygen 25 (Blue)

Korg nano kontrol 2

Logic Pro X, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 7:15 AM

3 replies

Jul 6, 2015 3:32 PM in response to BluConiglio

I got the Oxygen 25 working by deleting the preferences in the user library called "com.apple.logic...."

When I added the nanoKontrol 2 the problem repeated itself. After deleting the preferences again and leaving the nano out of the setup everything is working. I don't get to have the faders, but can play the keyboard again. The transport buttons function as well... :-) No more midi port message!

CoreMIDI not functioning. LPX, Yosemite

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.