Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charging and listen music

How listen music in Ipad Air 2 charging in USB of a notebook? Because the Ipad show the message that not charging while is playing music.

iPad Air 2 WiFi, Cellular, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 7:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2015 6:54 AM

Hello, tioalci.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you want to listen to music while your iPad is charging via your notebook. However, you are receiving an alert that the device is not charging. You can listen to music on your iPad while charging. This sounds like you may have the device connected to a low-power USB port. I would recommend charging the device using a a high-power USB 2.0 port or the included wall adapter. Make sure you are also using the included USB cable as this could cause an issue as well.

Charge the battery in your iPad

Cheers,

Jason H.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2015 6:54 AM in response to tioalci

Hello, tioalci.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you want to listen to music while your iPad is charging via your notebook. However, you are receiving an alert that the device is not charging. You can listen to music on your iPad while charging. This sounds like you may have the device connected to a low-power USB port. I would recommend charging the device using a a high-power USB 2.0 port or the included wall adapter. Make sure you are also using the included USB cable as this could cause an issue as well.

Charge the battery in your iPad

Cheers,

Jason H.

Charging and listen music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.