Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with internet content (iOS 8.3). WiFi and Cell - web pages, email, updating apps. Not all the time, but much of the time.

My phone will randomly not allow internet content. Web pages spin forever, then eventually respond with "Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding." Emails sometimes load without content, I can't update through the App Store, again, spins for a long time then says "Cannot Connect to App Store". Maps won't load, etc., anything that is not stored on my phone will not load/update.

This happens randomly (sometimes things work, sometimes they don't), on Wi Fi (it's working - full bars available) and when I'm using cell data. I've tried completely shutting it down, but that doesn't change things either. There seems to be no reason for why it suddenly starts/stops.

I recently upgraded to 8.3, I like to wait for all the bugs to work themselves out. It seems like that's when the problems began. I'm not too excited to upgrade to 8.4 right now, or restore the phone completely. Thanks!

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 10:01 AM

There are no replies.

Problem with internet content (iOS 8.3). WiFi and Cell - web pages, email, updating apps. Not all the time, but much of the time.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.