Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 8.4 and Car Connectivity

Hi All,

Since updating to iOS 8.4 on my iPhone 5S I have had issues with my car connectivity.

I have the stock system in my 2011 Holden Cruze, which prior to 8.4 worked fine. It would Display the Song Name, Artist Name and Album, would allow me to scroll through the next upcoming tracks and select songs to skip to in the upcoming tracks. I Could also skip and go to the previous track with my steering wheel and with the buttons on the dash. Since updating, nothing shows up on the screen other than the little iPod icon. When scrolling through up next on my car system all the songs are blank, but when I choose one they song information that is currently playing briefly appears for a few seconds then disappears again. Also, attempting to view the up next songs on my phone while connected prompts me that it is not supported with this accessory.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 7:23 AM

1 reply

iOS 8.4 and Car Connectivity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.