Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes payment methods

Hi,

I am Shantanu from Kolkata currently a student. I recently purchased a Ipad and mostly downloaded free softwares from Itunes. But now I badly need to purchase an app.Initially I thought that internet banking was accepted method of purchase in itunes and I use it heavily for online purchases .But now i see that net banking is not an option ( an I am really surprised about that ) and given the methods available I strictly cannot have a credit card / Pay Pal for some reasons. So my fellow Indians please help me out as what can be my mode of payment. . I can only have net banking or debit card or even those virtual debit cards available from banks.

Thanks

Shantanu

iPad Mini, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 8:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 1:23 PM

The payment methods that are available in India should show on the payment details screen on your account (credit cards are accepted) : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you only have a debit card then some appear to be accepted e.g. Re: can i download from itunes using debit card in india ?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2015 1:23 PM in response to shantanub

The payment methods that are available in India should show on the payment details screen on your account (credit cards are accepted) : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you only have a debit card then some appear to be accepted e.g. Re: can i download from itunes using debit card in india ?

Itunes payment methods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.