Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i need help. Keep getting error code 4010 when trying to update ICloud music library. Genius not working

I have tried for days to upadate my ICloud Music Library. Keep getting error code 4010..Genius not working. Why? I have updated Genius and tried everything I know to do. Can anyone give me any help! My icloud will not sync with ipad or iPhone. Thanks

MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 11:37 AM

1 reply

Jul 18, 2015 12:57 PM in response to bobbiec

Unfortunately lots of us are having the issue and there doesn't seem to be any clear answer. Check out these threads for others having the issue and a few things that worked for some people (but not all.

iCloud Music Library Can't Be Enabled / iTunes will not deliver iCloud Music Library

Apple Music / iCloud Music Library - Genius results can't be updated right now. An unknown error occurred (4001)

iCloud Music 4010 Error

i need help. Keep getting error code 4010 when trying to update ICloud music library. Genius not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.