Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMatch glitch and Apple Music Rant

The new Apple Music is confusing on its own, but they dumped it on top of my regular Music app and now nothing makes sense. The final straw was when I tried to add a song to my phone (a mixtape song iTunes has never heard of) and it said iMatch was enabled and wouldn't allow it. My computer and iPhone said iMatch was not on, so I had to disable Apple Music entirely to get this iMatch roadblock to disappear.

Apple needs to make this easier. They have traditionally excelled at making intuitive interfaces--I'm not about to start reading instructions now.

Also, who do they expect will tune in to live radio broadcasts? They should put the Beats1 radio shows on a podcast format so people can listen to them when it's convenient. I've tried for 2 days to catch the King Mez x Dr.Dre segment but I can't figure it out.

iPhone 6, iOS 8

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 8:11 AM

There are no replies.

iMatch glitch and Apple Music Rant

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.