Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 won't vibrate

MY iPhone 6 won't vibrate

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 10:27 AM

2 replies

Jan 13, 2016 6:53 PM in response to BabaGLola3

i have this problem as well. I only found one post that made any sense.. it doesn't really help fix the problem though. Theres a thread that says apple refuses to replace iPhone 6 vibration unit due to liquid or water damage. The person to post goes on and on saying they never dropped the phone, its always had a cover, its been treated just like their previous iPhone 4 model (I'm in the same boat, same previous model and all). As you go down the thread one reply stood out and broke my heart. Theres a mechanism in the phones that lets the techs know if its been in water. Even though the phones never been in water, the reply states that shower steam will water log it and trip the mechanism. 😮 Horrible. With most people having iTunes, soundcloud etc on their phone, its actually common to have your phone out in the open playing music while in the shower. steam breaks the vibration, apple deems it as water damage. you can't get the vibration fixed.

My iPhone 6 won't vibrate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.