Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my phone saying "unable to share" when I try to change my screensaver?

I have an iPhone 6 with IOS 8.4 and I'm trying to change my screensaver or "wallpaper" to one of my pictures and it's worked before but for some reason now it's saying " Unable to share. There was an error while preparing to share. Please try again later." This happeNed after I was on dubsmash making videos and texting them to my friends. Before I was doing that it seemed to have worked fine. But ever since after I finished making videos on the dubsmash app and texting the videos I made that error has been coming up. I tried deleting the videos (and also some pictures I previously had) I made off my phone, restarting my phone, changing the screensaver to something else and trying to change it to the one I wanted again (which still showed the error), and closing all my apps. If anyone could help me solve this problem that would be really helpful.

Thank you.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 9:16 AM

2 replies

Why is my phone saying "unable to share" when I try to change my screensaver?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.