Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud Locked

Hi Everyone, I have an Iphone 5 that ive had for a while but cant remober any of my details for the icloud account, ive tried so many times to remove the account to replace with my new account when i changed my address and email account etc, but ive not got an imei as the box went missing when i moved house, ive looked high and low for my proof of purchase but cant find it, all i know is a got it on my upgrade around 3years ago but paid early to upgrade my phones? can you help??

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 11:41 AM

3 replies

Jul 8, 2015 11:48 AM in response to 23steve1

Hi 23steve1,

Thank you for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

If I understand right, you'd like to sign out of the iCloud account on your iPhone so you can sign in with your new Apple ID (iCloud account) email and password. It sounds like you're being asked to enter the password for your previous Apple ID when you try to Sign Out from Settings > iCloud on your iPhone.

If you changed your Apple ID email address (for example by following the steps in Change your Apple ID), first try the steps mentioned in the "iCloud" section of What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password.

Next, try the steps in If you're asked for the password to your previous Apple ID in iCloud.

Sincerely,

Jeremy

Jul 11, 2015 3:40 PM in response to 23steve1

Hello 23steve1,

Thanks for your reply.

You mentioned that you can't get back into your iPhone. If it is disabled or locked with a passcode, see Forgot passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled for help.

If your iPhone is asking for the Apple ID and password due to Find My iPhone Activation Lock, you may find more information by using another one of Apple's support resources at
https://getsupport.apple.com/GetproductgroupList.action.

Best Regards.

Icloud Locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.