Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost albums

SOme time ago i bought a few albums from itunes.

i Purchased using the same account from two itunes store.

a Few months later the albums are gone. I have serached all my devices, mac, iphoen, ipad and they are gone.

I Signed back into each of the itunes store to see if theecwas any pending downloads or if it would show the items as purchased previously.

on both stores the situation is the same. Not pending for a download and not shown as ever purchased.

what can one do to retrieve what was paid? With hundreds of purchases how do we know when stuff goes missing?...!!!

any assertive help would be much appreciated

many thanks

CB

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 12:02 PM

1 reply

Jul 6, 2015 1:19 PM in response to CRDSB

If the versions that you bought are no longer in the store, or you are no longer in the country whose store you bought them from, then you won't be able to redownload them, you will have to copy them back from your backup of your downloads/library. (If not already doing so you should be taking a backup copy of all of your downloads, you are only guaranteed one download of each time.)

If you they are still in the store, and you are in the relevant country with a billing address in that country on your account, then check to see if they show in the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the store homepage on your computer's iTunes for redownloading - and check to see if you've hidden them : Hide and unhide purchases in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Lost albums

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.