Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Black stain at bottom of the iPhone 6 screen

Hey fellas, so I just got this problem on my iPhone 6.

There's a black stain at bottom of the screen.

These aren't dead pixels, it's more like a shadow and it seems like it won't go away.

I'd like to know if you boys know how to fix it. Anything helps.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 11:35 AM

4 replies

Jul 6, 2015 2:28 PM in response to peralespedro

I Exactly have this problem and it's making me nuts. I found this out about an hour ago. first I thought it's because of the screen guard. But it's not! When the screen is white, the dark spot (which is at the bpttom left corner) gets weak. But when it's grey, purple or darker colors, I can clearly see it. I don't know what should I do. I'm afraird it grows or anything, I dont know :l

IPhone 6, 64gb, space grey

Jul 6, 2015 2:30 PM in response to peralespedro

Since your posted photos seem to be pictures taken of the screen it is hard to tell. Take a screenshot with the phone and then look at it on a computer. If the block dot appears then, it is an internal hardware error. If it does not appear, then it is a screen problem. Either way, make an appointment at the Genius Bar of the nearest Apple Store or Authorized Apple Service provider to have the hardware examined.

Black stain at bottom of the iPhone 6 screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.