Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Future of Beats Pill XL

Hello,

Since the recall by Apple of the Beats Pill XL it's very unclear what I should do now.

Apple only talks about the recall and the money, but what about the future of the Beats Pill XL.

I have to be honest, alot of people say this isn't a good speaker, but like for real, I was very happy with the design, sound, battery, etc...

Will Apple release a new version of the Beats Pill XL or should I just get over it and look for a new model. (Got the JBL Xtreme in mind then)

I hope I get a respons soon since this question is alot on my mind lately and it's really important to know, not only for me but for alot of other people aswell I guess.

Thanks on purpose,

Greeting Lucas

Beats Pill XL

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 12:48 PM

1 reply

Jul 7, 2015 5:42 AM in response to LucasG07

LucasG07 wrote:

Since the recall by Apple of the Beats Pill XL it's very unclear what I should do now.

Apple only talks about the recall and the money, but what about the future of the Beats Pill XL.

I have to be honest, alot of people say this isn't a good speaker, but like for real, I was very happy with the design, sound, battery, etc...

Will Apple release a new version of the Beats Pill XL or should I just get over it and look for a new model. (Got the JBL Xtreme in mind then)

I hope I get a respons soon since this question is alot on my mind lately and it's really important to know, not only for me but for alot of other people aswell I guess.

I'm sorry but speculation about Apple's future plans are prohibited here. Until Apple makes some sort of announcement, there's no way for anyone here to answer your question.

Future of Beats Pill XL

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.