Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Best solution for loading music from cd to phone

I have 100's of cds many of which I would like to upload to my Iphone 6 but definitely not enough space. Is the Itunes Music Match the best solution?

iPad, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 1:48 PM

CDs will not load directly to your iPhone. There will need to be some computer running iTunes in the middle.

So once you get your CDs ripped onto a computer, then you can decide whether to keep all the digital equivalent of your CDs on your computer's hard drive or in iTunes Match. If you choose your hard drive, then you can use iTunes on your computer to select which music ends up synced to your iPhone.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2015 1:48 PM in response to Patti1234

CDs will not load directly to your iPhone. There will need to be some computer running iTunes in the middle.

So once you get your CDs ripped onto a computer, then you can decide whether to keep all the digital equivalent of your CDs on your computer's hard drive or in iTunes Match. If you choose your hard drive, then you can use iTunes on your computer to select which music ends up synced to your iPhone.

Best solution for loading music from cd to phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.