Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't see icloud music

since I upgraded my iPhone 5 to ios8.4, I can no longer see my icloud music on the phone, despite icloud clearly being enabled. Only the music downloaded to the phone is visible. I have restarted the phone several times, and turned icloud on/off to reboot the library, but to no avail. imatch is also enabled, although I note that there is no longer (under 8.4) an imatch setting under the music settings list. Can anyone please, please help??

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 2:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 3:46 PM

Did you turn off the setting entitled "Music Available Offline"? You'll find it inside the Music app by selecting My Music on the bottom right, selecting Library at the top, then tapping the heading that says either Artists, Albums, Songs, Genres, etc. (depending on what you're viewing).

3 replies

Can't see icloud music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.