Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPHONE MIX INFO!?

Hi. I changed my Iphone 5s for an Iphone 6. Gave the 5s to this person, that tells me that she can see my pictures (even new ones) and contacts.

If she erases something (videos, photos or contacts) they also are erased from my Iphone. And they other way around also. Everything else is Ok.

How can I change this? Can someone provide me with an explanation on how to change this without losing our info? (Steps?).

Thank You.

Best Regards,

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 3:41 PM

1 reply

Jul 8, 2015 10:35 AM in response to carand2

Hello carand2,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like changes made are applied to other devices. You may still be signed into your Apple ID on the iPhone. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

What to do before selling or giving away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you no longer have your iOS device

If the steps above weren't completed and you no longer have your device, follow these steps:

1. Ask the new owner to erase all content and settings as described above.
  2. If you're using iCloud and Find My iPhone on the device, sign in to icloud.com/find, select the device, and click Erase. After the device has been erased, click Remove from Account.
  3. If you're unable to follow either of the above steps, change your Apple ID password. This won't remove personal information that's stored on your old device, but it will prevent the new owner from deleting your information from iCloud.
  4. If you're switching to a non-Apple phone, deregister iMessage.
  5. If you're using Apple Pay, you can remove your credit or debit cards at iCloud.com: Choose Settings to see which devices are using Apple Pay, then click the device. Next to Apple Pay, click Remove.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

IPHONE MIX INFO!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.