Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 8.4 - Siri

Ever since I updated to IOS 8.4 Siri isn't there, there is however a voice control is it just me or is it the same for everyone? is there anyway to fix it because I really don't like it! 😐

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 4:14 PM

4 replies

Jul 12, 2015 10:18 PM in response to laurax_ox

Greetings Laura! I had the same exact issue occur a few days after updating to iOS 8.4. I tried to fix this on my own doing all sorts of tests (soft reset/reset network settings/reset siri) but It didn't work. Originally I thought the microphone was done but it worked testing with the Voice memo app. So I decided to restore in recovery mode using iTunes and then set it up anew (without using the backup). It was still not working. I brought it to the Genius Bar and the tech tried the similar tests only to no avail. He replaced the phone under warranty. Try to make an appointment with the Genius Bar and let them check it out.

IOS 8.4 - Siri

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.