Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music doesn't sync

I have iTunes 12.2 and iOS 8.4. When I hit sync it seems like it starts to sync, but then it all goes really fast like it's over, but nothing really happens, the music is not synced. I really don't know what else I can do.
I've restarted my computer, my iPhone, I've uninstalled iTunes and installed it again.
In iTunes on my phone -> music it says iCloud music library is on. I've went on preferences and unchecked Show apple music and iCloud music library. For a little while it seemed it was working and it didn't say iCloud music library is on. It was showing my music like it was before. I tried checking various artists to sync but nothing happened. When I installed iTunes again the music is not showing again and it just says iCloud music library is on.
The music in my iTunes seems ok and it's playing properly.
The only thing that synced properly was an audiobook. No problem with that at all.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 3:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 12:27 AM

I found the iCloud Music Library setting on my phone, it was still turned on there. I turned it off and it finally syncs the music.

1 reply

Music doesn't sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.