Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone hacked into my iCloud account

Hello,

My friend post a picture of me on Instagram and I was wondering how they got that picture. I did post the picture on snapchat a long time ago, But to my memory I don't remember anyone screenshoting the picture from my snapchat and on top of that,the that I posted on snapchat I had a comment typed on top of the picture. I dont remember if I saved the picture to my phone or not and if I did I must have deleted from my phone because I did not like it.

Is there any way for someone to hacked into my phone or my iCloud account, would it tell you if someone hacked into your account or is it possible that someone hacked into my camera

iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 4:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 7:19 PM

It's quite possible for someone to save a picture from SnapChat without you ever being notified. In fact, it's far easier than hacking your Apple ID.

However, if you think there's any possibility that your Apple ID has been compromised, change the password.

1 reply

Someone hacked into my iCloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.