Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS INCOMING CALLS

hi everyone i have been an iphone user since iphone 1 there is one think which i cant take with IOS

if im using an app like whatsapp or any app like viber or any other app which is made for talk how can i prevent incoming calls

lets say an pop call should come up like android

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 4:57 PM

10 replies

Jul 7, 2015 7:10 AM in response to ykarni

I'm not 100% clear on your question but I think you're asking how to make sure that an incoming call doesn't interrupt another app you're in. If that's the case, swipe up from the bottom to bring up your notification center and click the moon icon to turn on Do Not Disturb. You can also customize the Do Not Disturb options in Settings like allowing calls from anyone in Favorites or to allow a call if they call back within 3 minutes.

If I did not answer your question or give you a viable solution, please rephrase your question to let us know exactly what you are trying to accomplish.

IOS INCOMING CALLS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.