Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an old Mac G4 OSX 10.3.9 and I have the old Safari 1.3.2 I try to load you tube then it closes down saying the application Safari has unexpectedly quit Submit report or Cancel? What do I need to do to get on you tube and also watch netflix?

I have a classic iMac 800 Mhz PowerPC G4 Version 10.3.9 and I have Safari 1.3.2. I am trying to load you tube and it keep closes the application Safari.

It says the application Safari has unexpectedly quit so Submit report or Cancel? What do I need to do to watch you tube videos and netflix too?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.3.x)

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 5:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 5:51 PM

Sorry, but your computer is too old to access Netflix, and is probably too old for YouTube.

(129826)

4 replies

I have an old Mac G4 OSX 10.3.9 and I have the old Safari 1.3.2 I try to load you tube then it closes down saying the application Safari has unexpectedly quit Submit report or Cancel? What do I need to do to get on you tube and also watch netflix?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.