Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5C not charging with oem wire and wall charger

I have an original apple wall charger and usb wire for iPhone 5c. when the iPhone is connected to the wall charger it doesnt charge but when it does it charges extremely slow but does charge with the usb wire when connected to the computer. Should i just send my phone to apple for repair i never damaged my phone or anything like that

its not an ios issue because i had ios 7 before and still the same issue remained.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 7:49 PM

1 reply

Jul 6, 2015 10:27 PM in response to ana22ayesha

If you can’t charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

The pocket-lint-in-the-socket issue is more prevalent than imagined (read the article)

And you can send it in IFF it is under coverage. Check here: https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do

If it comes to that, you'll be sent back a blank as-new refurbished unit of identical characteristics. It is your responsibility to back up your stuff before sending and restoring onto the new one. See here: Transfer content from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a new device - Apple Support

iPhone 5C not charging with oem wire and wall charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.