Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos is only showing most recent 25 pictures on my iPhone - how do I upload all the rest also?

I am trying to get all of the photos off of my phone and safely onto my MacBookPro. However, I think my cable may have had a connection issue, and in my most recent upload of my iPhone photos, it only uploaded 25, when there are a couple hundred on my phone that I am trying to access.

I have scoured the internet for an answer with no luck. How can I manually search my phone to get the pics? Photos, the new iPhoto, will only show the most recent pictures, as well as Image Capture. I can't find a way to access the DCIM folder. I am currently in the process of starting an iCloud share, but by the way the download speed is going, that may take several days and I'm not even sure it solves my problem.

Please help! Super frustrated.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.4, Computer is MacbookPro

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 6:58 PM

There are no replies.

Photos is only showing most recent 25 pictures on my iPhone - how do I upload all the rest also?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.